Monday, April 18, 2011

WOW, special pricing on apron patterns!

Oh swappers, do I have a surprise for you!  THE Jan Lutz, The Apron Lady, has made us a special deal.  She is the designer of one of my favorite apron patterns, the Spring Fling apron!  I've used this pattern in so many swaps, that I finally took a break but the name must have "stuck" hence our current swap theme.  Anyway, Jan will make available a limited number of the Spring Fling Apron Pattern at only $7 each (regularly $10.95), for FAS swappers only.



If you would be interested, please comment below so I can let Jan know how many to reserve in her Etsy shop at this special price.  We're still trying to work out the logistics, but I know a few of you are still trying to decide on a pattern so I thought I could help ya!

Please reply by April 23.  Thanks!!   Oh, and go mark her shop as a Favorite as thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny, it's like I'm commenting to a celebirty! I've purchased several of the Apron Lady's patterns at our local cutesy fabric shop! And the Flirty Skirty is my VERY FAVORITE! But now my eye is on the Very Vintage for my next purchase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, and I totally "Favorite"d Apron Lady's Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want one too!! So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i added her to my circle! great patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one of these its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!