Friday, April 29, 2011

Look What I Got!

Woohoo!  Just received this adorable apron in the mail from Sarah C!   I love it!   Not only is it well-made and in one of my favorite color combos, it goes perfect with my kitchen, AND it's reversible!  Nope, not done with the exclamation points yet.  Hold on! 
This apron is going to get a lot of wear and tear. Uh...of course, I wear a petticoat with all of my aprons. '-)    

It's sew much fun to receive goodies in the mail.  Can anyone tell me why we still get excited like we were little kids?  Ha!  I know one thing, I was fighting off a bad mood before this pleasant package arrived. It's all good now!

My initials being CKE, my Tuckins are; Cups, Knee socks, and Easter candy...sugar junkie that I am -- that's me!  Along with a sweet card, included was a cute little fridge note pad that I certainly need for my ever-fading memory. 
My first Apron Swap has been a blast!  Sure want to do this again.  Where have you all been all of my life?  It's just awesome to have found apron lovers who actually live on my planet...you know the one.  Havin' fun ya'll!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Yes, it's always fun to receive a surprise in the mail :) These swaps always amaze me at the generousity of strangers. It's really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Cynthia I am so glad it arrived safely. I had fun making it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful package you received!! So much fun multiplied by how many swappers are there in this swap!!!!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. total fun-ness! great swap package and apron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love those colors! Welcome to the world of apron swapping!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!