I haven't had the chance to upload the pics from my camera...but my apron is finished and has been mailed out! IMy partner should be recieving it in a couple days...hope she likes it!
After visiting SEVERAL thrift stores, I didn't find a lot of vintage fabric to work with, so I was limited. I ended up using a pillowcase and a sheet...but I tried to be creative with the way I used it - I used the pillowcase as the 'bib' part of the apron and cut the lower part of the apron from the sheet. The embellishments I used on it - buttons and some trim - probably aren't considered "vintage", but they aren't new either...they all came from my grandmother's "stash", and she said most things in that stash were at least 15-20 years old.
Also, after getting back in my car at the post office, I saw the recipe that was SUPPOSED to be in the package laying in my seat...so I'll be mailing that out first thing in the morning...sorry!
I'll post pics as soon as I get them uploaded to my computer.