Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shawnee's Newest Swap - Mother's Day Aprons

It’s finally spring time and that means that Mother’s Day is right around the corner. As most of you know, I have been coordinating Flirty Apron Swaps since 2008 and I have so much fun doing it! However, I also like to do special swaps on my personal blog that are a little simpler.

So, calling all mothers, grandmothers, and aunties --- join in to make matching "mother-daughter" aprons this Mother's Day. Little boy aprons are fun to make, too, so don't hesitate to throw your hat in the ring if you're the mommy of boys.

Last day to sign up is this Friday! Pop on over to my blog, Shawnee's Tangled Tales, for details!!



AND, don't forget this is your final weekend to finish up your Vintage Linens Remix aprons. Be sure to send me your tracking numbers when you mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!