Monday, April 20, 2009

OMG! I LUV IT!

Isn't this the sweetest apron?
OMG!!! look at the awesome apron I received today from my swap partner, Mindy....
Oh Mindy, Thank you so very much,,,if I lived closer i'd be giving you a great big hug...
The apron looks so wonderful, & yes I wore it tonight while making dinner, my husband also complemented on it....I also want to thank you for all the wonderful goodies....This week end I will pick out one of the recipes from the cook book to make while wearing my sweet re-purposed apron.
I wish I were a better photogrpher so you all could see the goodies better.
Thank you again Mindy.
>^..^<

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome Katmom! I'm glad you liked everything - I was hoping you would. I'll take the hug across the miles!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow . . .Mindy is my BFF. Love you Mindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katmom, you lucky girl! This apron is just beautiful! Good job, Mindy!
    xxx
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very cute apron! Mindy, wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous thing!! I love the embroidery on the front and the tucks (I'm assuming) whatever-it looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!