Finally got a chance to get to the fabric store and pick out my fabrics for the swap. It was a hard decision. My partner is way more traditional than I am so I had to move away from all the wacky fabrics that I would have picked for me and find something that I thought my partner would love. I hope she does. I'm kind of kicking myself for getting a directional print though. Somehow I always manage to mess those up. The photos look a little wonky. I scanned them rather than taking a picture of them.
I also got my pattern in the mail today. I wanted something very specific that I couldn't find an online pattern for and I didn't think I could make up on my own. I'll leave the pattern a surprise until I'm done with my apron though.
I have also picked up a few tuck-ins but no photos yet. Now I just need to figure out a word that will work with the tuck ins that I have so far and pick up a few more.