Monday, November 15, 2010

I did some of my tuck-in shopping today,  I'm not finished, but had to show these that I couldn't resist for my partner (and one for me!)

I choose the word
S = Santa Socks
N = Napkins for dining , linen, ecru,damask print, set of 8, (very pretty I must say)
O = Ornament (don't have it yet)
W= Whitman Chocolates, (this may change, don't have it yet either)

I also purchased some shiny, glittery snowflakes for her. And, a few more tuck-ins will be added, I'm sure. I don't know when or how to stop!! My partner should be cozy and festive!!

Oh, and about the apron. It has a few snowflakes on it!!

2 comments:

  1. I choose snow and picked strippy socks too! adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gin love your tuck in ideas!

    STOP!

    (did that help)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!