Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Treat!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I shipped my package out today cause I'm a newbie and have to do so promptly in order to stay in good standings! hehe Swap Sister, you'll be getting your package on the Wednesday! Just in time to wear it for Thanksgiving! Or just in time to wear it and soak in what I consider "the first official day of the Christmas season" i.e. the day AFTER Thanksgiving. The stores and radio stations do not seem to agree with me on that though. I've had Chrismahanukwanzakah greens reds blues and whites covering my stores since BEFORE Halloween. Silly!!

Okay, well Happy Thanksgiving all. Fill those bellies! And if you are looking for good Thanksgiving sides or appetizers perfect for sharing visit my blog!


Gobble Gobble!

1 comment:

  1. Love those sweet potatoes muffins (my friend Shelly and I are going going to make them) and your blog. I haven't' gotten to see the new Harry Potter yet(plan on seeing it with the grandkids). I was looking forward to a visit with my grandchildren but Sam is sick with fever and chills so they put her on a Z Pack. I won't get to see them now until the 5th of December.

    Kat F.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!