Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am Not Good With Names

I appreciate being a guest blogger on Flirty Apron and wanted to take a moment to thank Shawnee for the opportunity.  Most of you know that when you post on Blogger, under the Title: box is a Link: box where you put your URL which starts with http://.   The title of your guest post will then link directly to your personal blog with the click of a button.

This is so helpful for me as I am not so good with remembering that 'Pickle Mommy' and Melinda are the same person.  Did you know that "Look What The Kat Dragged In' is Kat F (that's me).

Getting to know each Swap Sister is so much fun!  I especially love the information shared on everyone's personal blogs as well as the comments.  You just never know what you will learn or who you will connect with.  Anyway, here is a face to my name!  I always say, if you can't laugh at yourself go back to bed.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post Kat! I've been trying to figure out who is who as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, thanks for the face! I was so happy to see you visited my blog and left a comment. I'm finally started to feel part of the group now that I am getting some visits! lol
    Love you expression ... if the Kat drug you in at my house, we get the blender out and start on some Pink Margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have guessed! Your profile picture looks so different. but thanks for telling me what that link was used for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat you are the best!! I love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point Amy. My profile picture is 25 years old. The picture is in memory of my black cat 'Way Out Willie". Look to the right of my profile photo and you will see his eyes looking back at you.
    Surprise!
    That pink margarita sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE "if you can't laugh at yourself, go back to bed." I haven't heard it that way before. It made me chuckle out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are certain comment things that don't let me comment for some reason. Come to my blog and let me know how you house train a little chihuahua. Our's is doing ok, but I think it's me that is trained mostly.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!