Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm SEW EXCITED

I received my partner information and am busy, busy. I have the apron completed and YES it has a snowflake(s) on it. I'm not quite ready to show a picture yet. I LOVE the idea of choosing a word and using that word to come up with the tuck ins. After reading what my partner wrote, I have chosen the word "TRADITIONS" and am having a blast choosing my tuck ins. WOO HOO! I believe this is my favorite apron swap yet. (Loved all the others, but I just love this time of the year.)

4 comments:

  1. Lucky lady... that's 10 tuck ins! GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds just so exciting!! I am using the word Nutcrackers! I have all the tuck ins except for one! Can you figure out which letter I am having trouble with? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. which one?? nutcrackers! you ladies are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuck in hunting is exausting!!!! Can I have some of your energy Kathy?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!