Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Apron Received!


I received my apron today! My dream vacation was Belgium. My father's family is originally from Belgium and I always thought it would be nice to see where they came from. My dad had the opportunity to stop over in Belgium on his way to Italy, but unfortunately did not have time to thoroughly explore the country due to scheduled travel plans.
I really love this apron. My partner, Carrie, did such a nice job. I love the colorful fabric and I will wear it proudly. She also included a couple of recipes and some lovely vintage cocktail napkins.
Carrie, thank you so much! I really and truly love my apron and all the goodies that came along with it. I can't wait to see what th next swap is!
Lisa B

2 comments:

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!