Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My European Museum Apron!



My dream vacation was to visit the museums in Europe to view 15th-19th century art. Teresa made me an amazing apron inspired by the gowns featured in many of the Louvre's Renaissance portraits! The bodice even has corseting! She also included note cards, a little ceramic box, and a recipe for chocolate mousse that I will be serving at a dinner party in October. I loved the whole package! My picture doesn't capture the bright colors or the fantastic detail on the bodice, so be sure to check out her blog to see a better photo of her modeling it before she mailed it off.

1 comment:

  1. That's sooo creative. Your partner really took time to capture your fantasy vacation. There's no chance you will forget what it represents each time you wear it. How neat!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!