Friday, September 12, 2008

Package Sent


Here's a couple of pictures of my swap items. This was really fun, I'm just hoping my swap partner likes what I made. My person had a theme choice of Yosemite National Park. My husband and I went there about 4 years ago so I used photographs that my husband took and I made a little cookbook/photo book. I also sent her a wrought iron hook shaped like a moose to hang the apron on and some salt water taffy. The apron was made with Americana fabrics and I embroidered wildflowers to the pockets.

Carol L

4 comments:

  1. I have received my beautiful apron and gifts in the mail. I am composing my thank you email as we speak. It so encredibly captures Yosemite Park. I believe I have the most beautiful apron now. The picture doesn't show you the hard work she put into this. And the cookbook looks like it was bought from the store. This apron and the cookbook will always be very special to me. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did on the apron and the book!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!