Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rain is good..at least today!

I started (and finished) my partner's apron today. I will mail it on Monday. I had lost motivation up until today and kept procrastinating getting it started, but today is a very rainy day in Michigan so I decided it was the perfect day to be inside sewing. As a matter of fact, I think I am sufficiently motivated now to start the apron I promised my neighbor. My partner's vacation destination always makes me think of wine, so when I spotted this material I hoped it would be the same for her. I hope she likes it.

3 comments:

  1. It came out great, it is sunny here in San Diego ....wink.....

    My husband is from Michigan so I had to tease, go Wolverines!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!