- I apologize, but I will be late in sending out my apron to my partner. Due to the hurricane we have had several friends and relatives staying over as of last week. .....We were lucky and did not sustain any real damage, however my friends and relatives that live in Houston cannot return home as of yet as they still do not have any electricity and .
- ...I will not be able to get an apron out on time. We do not have any elecricity from Hurrican Ike and it does not look like we will for a couple of weeks. I will send one out after we get power or I can send the apron I receive on. I am truly sorry but do not know when we will have a functioning house.
- ...We are having to evacuate for the hurricane and don't know when we will return... I'm back now for awhile till Ike decides to visit. I would like to try and hurry and make the apron if possible. I will be able to work on it next week and try to mail it before we have to leave again.
- ...Since I live in Houston, Ike is heading my way. I had trouble finding my fabric. I finally found the fabric I wanted but I did not get enough. When I went back to get some more fabric, the place had already closed due to Ike coming our way. Hopefully I can get the apron out as soon as the stores reopen here and if I lose power once my power has been restored.
Also, several of you have emailed me with various serious problems meeting Monday's deadline or I haven't heard from you at all. In an effort to reduce stress, everyone's deadline is extended to the 22nd. Thank you to everyone who has already mailed. Everyone else; get a move on!