Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If you don't like it, you can send it back...


because I had a really hard time boxing this up and sending it off! This fabric is so luxurious, I just loved sewing with it. (Good thing I ordered extra!) It's from Heather Ross's Mendocino collection. Simply gorgeous! So, dear partner, if for any reason you don't care for it, just send it right back and I won't shed one tear. ;]
This theme was so fun!
I also sent along some of my favorite tropical drink recipes, so I hope you enjoy a little extended summer vacation.
=]

5 comments:

  1. Ohh I can see why you would want to keep it.
    It Rocks big time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been drooling over that fabric for a while now. Your apron came out gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope it me! I love the Heather Ross fabric collection. I have used her Goldfish collection to make a shower curtain for my kids bathroom. The apron is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is sooooooooo lovely. I just love this fabric and the style is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is that?! I'd want to keep it too. It's not being sent back if it comes to my house! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!