Monday, September 15, 2008

I can't resist, he is just to cute!


Shawnee & Ladies of the vacation apron swap I just couldn't resist posting my grandsons picture on here for everyone to see. You see, he was upset that I didn't make him an apron in the first place and then when we went to buy lace and frills for his sisters, he cried that he couldn't have any.

So, knowing somewhere I had some great 'boy' fabric, I dug through my stash and I made him this little apron with the robots on it and he was so proud of it, just look at this smile!

3 comments:

  1. That is so great! I find it harder to make things for boy, but find it great that your grandson wanted to be included. I really like the fabric that you used for him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its only fair he gets an apron too! Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Wonderful! Emeril, look out!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!