Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mine came!!!

I was so excited when a box showed up at my door. I just KNEW it was my apron! (I think it was calling me from inside the box, haha.) One of my vacation picks was Tuscany. My partner said she got the inspiration for my apron from Florentine tiles. Isn't that cool? Also, she knew that my kitchen is turquoise, so she made it match! I just love this fabric.



She also included a recipe for Panzanella, some yummy looking olives (I've got to hide them from hubby!) and the most gorgeous Italian stationary. I feel spoiled :) A big thank you to my partner, even though I still don't know who you are :D

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love turquoise. The apron looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this photo looks like something out of a magazine! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the turqoise, and the idea that it looks like Florentine tiles.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!