Thursday, September 11, 2008

my summer vacation

hi everyone. here's my beautiful apron and goodies from Jean in wa. I love it. the other goodies were a too cute bag in my fav colors, potholders and a towel. AND some travel brochures for my BIG dream vacation...Ireland. what a great package...I actually received it almost as soon as the swap started! as you can see from this picture I am back at work after 6 weeks off, so my swap partner is still waiting. I will get it in the mail this weekend, so if you haven't received yours yet, hang in there...thanks Jean and thanks Shawnee this a great swap and I love checking out all the cool aprons posted. trish


2 comments:

  1. what a pretty apron...love the button for the potholder! The extra goodies are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and look at all the fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!