Sunday, September 21, 2008

The misadventures of a Flirty Swapper


I had quite the adventure for this swap! When I received my partners name I knew immediately which of her dream vacations I wanted to do. I worked out everything in my head, went and picked up my fabric and got ready to make a fabulous apron. Then life happened. I lost my job, had to pack up my house in about 2 weeks, put all our stuff in storage, moved in with my parents, started a NEW job. WHEW.

When I FINALLY sat down start my apron my machine BROKE. Yup. The hits keep on coming. I quickly jumped on Etsy and was able to get some really cute stuff for my partner. I don't want to show it all here because I really want it to be a surprise! So hopefully she'll post it up when she gets it!

So I'm sorry I'm running a bit behind but as you can see I have a few good reasons for it! Hope she likes all that she gets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!