Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Mine, All Mine!



I couldn't be happier with my Greek Villa themed apron! I was soooooo hoping this one was coming my way and it did! It is even lovelier in person and it came with such great goodies like a tote, a Mediterranean Cookbook, honey, Godiva chocolates (yummy) and a recipe for Baklava! I would have taken a picture of the beautiful packaging and presentation but I ripped through it greedily once I realized it was the apron I had been drooling over.....sorry

If my swap partner is even a third as happy as I am with my apron then it will be a success! Thank-you Amy R, I LOVE it!

5 comments:

  1. I loved that apron, too. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lucky girl .. I was so wishing I was going to Greese..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in it. Way cuter than it did on my plastic Costco- swimsuit-holder (a.k.a. the only dressform I will ever have).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang it,..I was so wishing that one was coming my way! ;) Looks cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!