Thursday, December 9, 2010

and the word of the day is.......






I've finally finished my "tuck-in's" for my swap sister. This is what I was waiting to finish. My camera is not the best, but it's a primitive cat in a child's sock. That's a tag on the heel that says "cat". duh.... Hope my swap partner likes it.






The image to the right is part of my finished apron. I went with the tree fabric! added a couple of yo-yo's for more color!


That's it...it's in the mail and now I can finish up my Christmas presents. My dining room looks like a hot mess because of all the projects I'm working on!! Merry Christmas and many blessings!


Mindy Irwin

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I LOVE that Christmas tree fabric and your primitive cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it in person and it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!