Sunday, December 12, 2010

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S




Check out the super glamorous Apron I received from Jen. F!!  I love the way she has incorporated the snowflake into the design - really clever!  She also included some exceptionally thoughtful gifts for me using her word of choice - TINSEL.  She discovered that I am on a creative journey and sent me all sorts of goodies to get me inspired and motivated - like a bunch of beads and trinkets to make earrings and a really cute snowman making kit!  Jen also sent me some very delicious sounding recipe cards with seasonal treats well loved by her & her family .....yum....I can't wait to try them out!  Also in my parcel was the most snuggly scarf I have ever seen, some cookie cutters and a book to keep photos in as a record of my creative adventures!

THANK YOU so very much Jen.....such an amazingly thoughtful package - I feel totally spoilt!  Love & Hugs, Camilla x

3 comments:

  1. oh! I'm so glad you finally got it! I'm so glad you like it too. You are very welcome, I hope that you will be inspired this holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I was hoping that was mine! LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!