Friday, December 24, 2010

My package arrived!

I am the lucky recipient of a package from our wonderful swap hostess, Shawnee! She put together a wonderful apron gift for me that I am already enjoying! The fuzzy Christmas socks are just fabulous, and what better gift than books for a librarian! :) Here's a slide show to show you my wonderful goodies. (Sorry about the sloppy picture of me in the apron, but I had just gotten back from a run when I got the package.) Thank you so much, Shawnee! Merry Christmas!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. This was such a cool way to thank Shawnee!! Way to go Cynthia!! You received a wonderful package!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful presentation. And a lovely swap package. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that FAITH sign. Where did Shawnee find that? Love your box of goodies. Great slide show.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!