Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thank You, Kerry!
I received my package last week but was sick when it arrived:(
I emailed Kerry & Shawnee to let them know I LOVED my package
& would Post ASAP:)
When my Children saw this Lovely package on the door step..
they immediately began Fussing over Who would open it!
My teenage daughter(& myself) Loved the pretty paper..
She won the fussin & got to help me open(lil brother went outside to skateboard)
Kerry chose the word "SNOW" & spoiled me with Lovely tuck-ins!!
S=Scarflette(hand-knitted!)
N=Needlecushion & Napkins
O=Ornaments
W=White Chocolate Handsoap & Washcloths(hand-knitted)
And....
My Darling Snowflake Apron!
The Snowflakes are Felt appliques
& I just Love the Pretty Red Bow & Snowman embellishment!

Kerry's package was such a Holiday Delight!
I wore the Apron for my Daughter's Girlfriend Gift Exchange Party & her Fastpitch Travel team Party!
I received many Compliments & Envious glances;)


Thanks again, Kerry!
Happy Holidays!!



2 comments:

  1. Very thoughtful package and thank you for letting me know that they are felt snowflakes, it's hard to tell in photos.

    Merry Christmas Kerry and Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all that hand-knit goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!