Monday, December 6, 2010

Thank You Amy Fratto

I wanted to Thank you so much for your wonderful gift box that you sent. I so enjoyed opening each piece and have already updated my cell phone with the charm and worn my earrings. I fell on Thanksgiving and ended up in the hospital for four days and a broken ankle and surgery. This so made my day when I received it. I wanted to thank you and Shawnee for your help and generosity during this swap. May each of you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year, Fondly, Barbara

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed your package. I really enjoyed making it. I'm so sorry that you fell and got hurt. i hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that you were hurt. I had no way of asking how you were doing!! Hope you are feeling better now that you have a fancy apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also was wondering what had happened to you, and am so sorry your Thanksgiving week-end was spent in the hospital. Heal fast and if you need any help with getting X-mas gifts finished, I will help you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going down to the basement and fell down the steps. What a way to end the day!! Feeling much better now, just not real mobile :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!