Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let it snow .....

Oh how I wish it would!!!
At opening time I'll be at the post office to get my package on its way.
Here is a sneak peak at the apron I made and the word I chose...

I chose the word SNOW ..... because I love that white, fluffy stuff, and we get so little of it here in Texas. I'll leave the contents of those packages as a suprise for my partner.

Here's the apron I made. It's my basic, go to pattern that I love, because it's so versatile and you can change it up however you like.
Hope my partner likes her goodies - I had a ton of fun putting it all together.
Shawnee, thank you for a wonderful year of apron swaps - your hard work in putting them together is VERY appreciated.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable package! I'm like you .. wishing it would snow here in Texas. So Shawnee having a snowflake apron was our way of having alittle during the holidays. I'm sure your partner will love her apron .. everything is precious! I love your snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great pattern. It is the style apron we use at the flower shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot Woot!

    It's mine! Thank you Kerry! sending you an email & will Post my photos ASAP:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!