Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thank you, Linda Ruthie

Oh my Goodness! Linda, you spoiled me! Even Santa could not have done better!
Linda's word for me is SANTA....
S=scarf
A=Assorted Chocolates
N=Nostalgic graphics Banner
T=Tea Towels
A=Apron
I received the lovely apron made from vintage fabric, embellished with a snowflake decorated yoyo ...
I am soooo delighted! Plus I received 2 sweet glittery reindeer's and 3 felt snow flakes..how cool!
I now have the banner hanging above the fireplace and hubby & I have been 'sampling' the chocolate all evening! lol! But they say chocolate is good for the heart!
I just want to say 'Thank you' to Linda for the lovely package. I posted more pictures of the goodies on my katmom blog.
HoHoHo & Bingle Jells!
Merry Christmas to you all.....

2 comments:

  1. The vintage hostess apron is beautiful! What a nice package. Really cute banner.

    Merry Christmas Grace and Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this vintage package! Your apron is so darn cute and that vintage image banner is great!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!