Friday, December 3, 2010

I didn't wait long after all

It's arrived and I am so excited!! Kathy Earley really out did herself and wow is she creative! I got the most beautiful Christmas Apron I have ever seen. Smock style very cute!

The tuck-ins, well, I am having trouble figuring out that special WORD! This is what she sent me: Owl pin cushion, personalized kitchen towels...
one says Jen's Kitchen, and the other says Merry Christmas! Keepsake Needle Card, Heart shaped Measuring Spoons, Personalized Pop can Holder, Ric Rac, Cowboy Boot Ornament, Pink pen, and A Reindeer small Purse or Tote. I will figure it out I promise.

I will post a picture just as soon as I am done teaching my last Violin student! LOL to Kathy Earley from Texas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!