Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Skating Elves Apron sent!

This is it! My finished product, cute little skating elves with snowflakes and red accents. I followed a pattern, but decided to personalize it with tucks in the ties, v-pockets and ric rac. I hope it's all my partner's been "dreaming" about :)
And here's a close-up of the fabric and pockets.
These are my tuck-ins. I think this season is a perfect time to spread joy to all those around us, so I chose both words, "SPREAD JOY".


Snowflakes
Pulla recipe (a finnish sweet bread)
Red sign
Embellished notebook/Christmas planner
Apron
Doughnut recipe (uses potatoes)

Jingle bells
Ornament
Yummy chocolate

Happy Holidays to you!

10 comments:

  1. I love this apron sew fun!! Aqua and red rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you can send that one to me. Just my style and I love the details you added. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....this is adorable!!!!!! I love that apron style and the fabric. You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great word for the tuck ins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That is SOOo great! Crossing my fingers for this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that fabric .... especially as 2 little, mischevious elves are a big part of our lead up to Christmas for my kiddos:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet apron! I love the fabric and the red rick-rack. You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty apron. I like how you came up with such clever words. Your tuck-ins sound so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!