Friday, December 3, 2010

End of the week!

Wow did this week go by fast! Last night at the LHSM (Lansing Historical Society Museum), a photographer showed up unannounced and took pictures of all the Christmas Trees that are on display..So exciting! He asked me to write a short story about the Trees, etc!

I am waiting for my Apron that has been shipped to me! This is crazy.I should be able to wait patiently, but I feel like a child waiting for Santa to come down the chimney!! Very excited.

I made those Coffee cup caddies that Shawnee put on her blog awhile back for my Mothers participation in a craft show at the retirement home where she lives. They were received favorably! I made 5 of them. Hope Mom can sell them easily! I think they turned out cute.

Thanks Shawnee for that wonderful idea!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, you are not going to believe this, but just a moment ago I stood up from my sewing machine just in time to see the mailman drive away! My heart went pitter patter, as I ran to the mailbox. YES! It is here!

    I did not have to wait all that long for my apron, and just as soon as I open the box I will come back here and tell you all about it! LATER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Santa heard your wish. I wonder if that'll work for.

    Santa I wish my package would come today!!

    I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!