Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Apron's Here!

I got the most wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday, although I didn't even see it until this morning. The mail is coming later and later every day this time of year, so it wasn't there when I came home from my usual jaunt into town yesterday. Poor apron package - had to stay in that cold, metal box all night - what kind of apron mommie am I anyway? Tammy was my partner.  When I saw her post about the apron she'd made (just a couple below this one), I thought "Oh, what a pretty apron!" Well, I'm the lucky lady who received it! And let me tell you, it is VERY VERY well made! Here's the beautiful apron, although it looked a LOT better on Tammy's lovely daughter!
And the tuck-ins were terrific! Look at the beautiful napkins (N=Napkins), and the Santa Cookie Plate (O=Ornament-Shaped Plate). And  how did she know I did NOT have the Elf movie (E=Elf) and I'm so grateful because we don't have any TV access, so we are very DVD/VHS dependent for our entertainment! My feeties are always cold here in the Pacific NW, so I'm lovin' the socks (L=Lavendar Socks). And I didn't get them in the pic (ripped the bag open quickly) but she also sent some Werther's Caramels, which are my favorite! Thank you, Tammy, for the wonderful, beautifully-sewn apron and goodies!


2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful apron and fun gifts too. I love Elf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELF IS MY FAVORITE! Actually smiling. Smiling is my favorite. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!