Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finished Apron!

I am Posting for Mary F:)
This is the Darling Apron she created
for Her Partner!
It is Reversible!!
How Awesome is that?!
This "Wreath" side features
Vintage fabric!!
How Awesome is that?!

And.....
this side Features Darling Birdhouses & Birdies
All decked out for the Holidays!
I took the photos(Granddaughter modeling)
Before she Embellished with Snowflakes..
So, along with her Tuck-ins..that will
remain a Surprise:)
I will tell you, Mary chose the word
GIFT!
Thank you Shawnee, for another
Wonderful Swap!!

3 comments:

  1. that is so cute. I love reversible aprons...and ruffles, and the birdhouses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sare, that was my first reaction too. . SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! That birdhouse fabric is wonderful! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!