Saturday, December 4, 2010

On It's Way

I finished just in time. Vintage fabric, a lucky flea market find, vintage pattern from my Grandmother, my own details added, starched and pressed for a crisp finish.





















I chose SANTA for my word because I'm hoping my swap sister will feel like Santa visited early by the time she's done unwrapping her goodies.

All wrapped up and ready to pack into a rather large box.
















Now I just have to wait a few days for my favorite part of any swap, hearing that my partner has received her package.

8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. From the gorgeous apron to the amazing packaging, your swap partner is one lucky lady. I have been amazed at the creativity and beauty of the aprons everyone has listed. I cannot wait to get my package. Thanks for sharing your handiwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very festive apron package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie, what a lucky find indeed, vintage fabric is the kats meow!
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Those tuck ins look so adorable. I love unwrapping presents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Seeing all these great packages, makes me want mine more and more. I love seeing everyone's creations!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!