Sunday, December 19, 2010

A late photo of my apron From Glenda in Arizona!



I'm sorry the picture is blurry but is the only one that survived my camera crash! Glenda, again Thank You so much for the adorable Snowman SnowGlobe apron! When I saw the swatch of fabric you posted long ago I was hoping that was going to be mine!!! Glenda also so kindly used the word: SNOWMAN S for Stocking picture frame...very cute!, N for NOEL candle, O is for Ornament..adorable, W is for Washcloth Towels..already put to good use, M is for Marshmallows covered in chocolate.....umm they're gone!, A is for Apple Butter...my oh my is it ever good!!!, and N is for Note cards that are cute as can be! Glenda, I will always think of you when I use each item and especially at Christmas when I remember all the love and work you put into my gift. Thank you. Jeanie P. in California.....the one who posted the goofy pics with Jen Sue Wild laughing with me in Alaska!!! This has been the best swap ever! Blessings to all of you and your families for a safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too.

2 comments:

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!